Check out all the frequently asked questions about Beach Breeze Building

Yes in any instance where there will be structural alterations or changes to the existing footprint or floor plan approval from local council or certifying authority will be required. If you are planning to refurbish your home without making changes to the existing floor plan then approval and plans generally will not be required.

Yes, we hold a current NSW builders licence registered with the NSW Fair Trading. You can confirm our licence by visiting:


Yes, we hold current insurance with public and product liability of $20,000,000.00.

The home building compensation fund (HBCF) replaced the previous home warranty insurance (HWI). The fund acts as a safety net for owners and provides cover for major and minor defect works or the event that prevents the builder from completing the project. This form of cover is required for any project with a value greater than $20,000.00 and needs to be in place before any works or a construction certificate is issued. To confirm our eligibility or for further information about HBCF you can visit https://www.icare.nsw.gov.au/

Sub-contractors are specialised in certain services/aspects of construction, for example plumbers and electricians. We have selected tradesman we work with on a regular basis and have formed great working relationships. Our contractors are able to provide customised work that may not be readily available to home owners. The cost of our contactors works is included in our price and you don’t need to pay them separately.

This would be dependent on the nature of the work being undertaken and your personal preference as every owner and project is different. We will require the area of works to be clear and the site to remain accessible during the construction period. We Endeavor to maintain a clean site but there will always be a certain about of dust generated. It is the owner’s responsibility where necessary to store furniture and household items out of harm’s way, particularly in the instance where demolition, painting and plastering is being undertaken. Safety of children and pets also need to be taken into consideration as construction sites can be dangerous places. When necessary we restrict access to the site while works are being undertaken as a requirement of site safety. This being said we will always provide owners the opportunity to inspect and discuss the project as it unfolds where safety permits us to do so.

Yes, our prices will not be altered once construction commences unless additional works are requested by the owner or unforeseen circumstance arise for example: Asbestos, damage from termites or rot is uncovered.