Knockdown Rebuild Central Coast
With extensive experience in the knockdown rebuild market, we have an efficient and streamlined approach to each build, allowing of course for individual preferences!
We will walk you through your knockdown rebuild options to ensure we understand your lifestyle and can recommend a design that enhances your every need – every day.
We will then assist with:
- Site your block and assist you in choosing a floorplan to suit.
- Provide upfront fixed prices and quotes, ensuring there are no hidden extras to surprise you down the track.
- Help you customise your home ensuring that it’s unique but also practical by offering a range of choices on materials and finishes.
- Manage your building permit and establish a construction timeline.
- Ensure your new home has everything you need with our luxurious inclusions, quality brands, energy efficiency and renowned Beach Breeze Building new home touches.
Beach Breeze Building Can Help With Your Knockdown Rebuild
- Lower cost – It’s generally cheaper (per square metre) to build a new home than to extend or renovate your old home.
- Lower risk – A knockdown rebuild is less risky than renovating. Renovations are known for running over time and over budget.
- Limited disruption to your lifestyle – Choosing to knock down and rebuild means that there is minimal disruption to your family and their routine. No need to move schools or re-establish in a new neighbourhood.
- A high-quality result – A renovation often means working around existing structures and having to make compromises. New homes are designed with today’s family lifestyle in mind.
- Energy efficient – If sustainability is important to you and you want to save money on your energy and water bills, then we can work with you to achieve an even higher energy efficiency rating or simply make your home more efficient.
Check out all the frequently asked questions about Beach Breeze Building
Can you help with the entire process?
How long does it take?
How and when do we pay?
We understand it can be daunting to initially commit and selecting the right company to work with is imperative to a successful outcome. With this in mind, our process is broken down into stages, Concept, Preliminary and Construction. This minimises the commitment you need to make so you can ensure we’re the right fit. There is no obligation to move onto the next stage if you decide not to proceed with us or the development altogether.
If you engage us for the construction of your home, you don’t pay for everything upfront. The total fixed price is broken into 5-7 progress payments which are claimed as works are completed and milestones reached throughout the build.
I find it difficult to visualize the home based on plans can you help with this?
Are your homes energy efficient?
Will we be kept up to date?
Can we change things throughout the build?
What is your warranty Period?
We offer a 13-week minor defect period and 7-year structural warranty.
What areas do you cover?
Our service area encompasses the entire Central Coast region and lower Lake Macquarie suburbs as well.
Are you licenced and insured?
Yes, we hold current insurance with public and product liability of $20,000,000.00. as well as a current NSW builders’ licence.
Our licence is registered with NSW Fair Trading and you can confirm our licence by visiting NSW Fair Trading Website.
Do you offer fixed pricing?
Do we get to choose fixtures and finishes?
What is HBCF?
Do you do small home renovations?
Luxury Building Services, Down to Earth Advice
Expect the Best for your Dream Home or renovation. We certainly do & are waiting to discuss your building visions with you.