Why Knockdown Rebuild?
When your house is past its use-by date or doesn’t suit your lifestyle anymore, you have three options: either sell and move, renovate, or knockdown and rebuild a new home.
- Lower cost – It’s generally cheaper (per square metre) to build a new home than to extend or renovate your old home.
- Lower risk – A knockdown rebuild is less risky than renovating. Renovations are known for running over time and over budget.
- Limited disruption to your lifestyle – Choosing to knock down and rebuild means that there is minimal disruption to your family and their routine. No need to move schools or re-establish in a new neighbourhood.
- A high-quality result – A renovation often means working around existing structures and having to make compromises. New homes are designed with today’s family lifestyle in mind.
- Energy efficient – If sustainability is important to you and you want to save money on your energy and water bills, then we can work with you to achieve an even higher energy efficiency rating or simply make your home more efficient.